You may want to give this a read

Tell us about the new thing you picked up. Be it a game, module, mini, dice, board game, novel, comic, video game, music, or whatever. Share what you love, or loathe with everyone.
CthulhuDude
Sophmore
Sophmore
You may want to give this a read

Post by CthulhuDude » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:31 pm

First, this is not spam. This is really me, your ever humble Cthulhudude. Honest. Second, this is from The Innsmouth Free Press, something any Cthulhuhead worth his or her tentacles should already be familiar with. Third, I wrote this, so you know it's got to be good, right? ;) So, go here and give a read: http://www.innsmouthfreepress.com/blog/?p=22193 Yes you already know how awesome something mentioned in this piece is, but have you helped spread the word? If not, what are you waiting for?
“Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.” ― Robert Bloch

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: You may want to give this a read

Post by Keeper Jon » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Damn, man. That was cool. I think I speak for us all when I say, "Thanks." From the very beginning, we hoped that the listeners would enjoy the show if we presented it as "friends around a table." Sure, we have topics that we want to cover, but we don't script our conversations of those topics. Thanks man.

And as for the other podcasts you featured, I'll be adding them to my list tonight. And I'll listen to them as I work on a certain scenario for a certain a**-kicking editor. :cthulhu1: :mrgreen: :cthulhu1:

CthulhuDude
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by CthulhuDude » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Happy to help in any little way I can. You guys do great work and you should be recognized for it.
“Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.” ― Robert Bloch

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:05 am

Thank you so much. It means a lot of have folks bang the drum for us like we do for others.
*sniff* GROUP HUG!
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast