073 - Closed Casket 02 (One Shot)

Discussion of the Skype of Cthulhu podcast.
SoC Episodes
Junior
Junior
073 - Closed Casket 02 (One Shot)

Post by SoC Episodes » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:04 am

SoC Episodes

Skype of Cthulhu presents a Call of Cthulhu scenario, Closed Casket. From Secrets, by Brian M. Sammons.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Beverly Hills, CA

Mr. Fitzgerald, Mr. Bolivar, and Mr. Kerner are joined by two new arrivals as they leave the Monroe-Tyler house in search of the truth behind Robert Monroe-Tyler's missing corpse.

Dramatis Persone:

Ben as Adam Fitzgerald, of the British Consulate;
Dan as Harold Bolivar, Las Vegas security consultant;
Jim as the Keeper of Arcane Lore;
Jonathan as Philip McCain, a semi-pro boxer;
Randall as Rowel Kerner, jazz musician; and
Toni as Alexander Ericson, student;

Download

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator
Re: 073 - Closed Casket 02 (One Shot)

Post by trevlix » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:18 pm

"Internet censors"???

OK, c'mon Jim...who got to you? What knowledge did you guys discover that you had to remove?

Blink twice if you're being help against your will!
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

TAK
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by TAK » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 am

trevlix wrote:"Internet censors"???

OK, c'mon Jim...who got to you? What knowledge did you guys discover that you had to remove?

Blink twice if you're being help against your will!
Huh? No idea what you're referring to here :shock:

EDIT: now I've listened to the end of this and yes, I don't think it was Internet Censors, I believe Jim was contacted by Delta Green and they requested the removal of the later parts of the adventure. However Jim did a good job at the summary, unfortunately a lot of the hilarity caused by the gas station visit, the 15min discussion and Alexander's claustrophobia (come on, he's 6'4" not likely he wants to go crawling in some small tunnel) was lost.

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:51 pm

TAK wrote:EDIT: now I've listened to the end of this and yes, I don't think it was Internet Censors, I believe Jim was contacted by Delta Green and they requested the removal of the later parts of the adventure. However Jim did a good job at the summary, unfortunately a lot of the hilarity caused by the gas station visit, the 15min discussion and Alexander's claustrophobia (come on, he's 6'4" not likely he wants to go crawling in some small tunnel) was lost.
I'll admit I was pretty disappointed that didn't make it in, but the description was pretty good and sounds like you guys had fun. :)
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

WiseWolf
Associate Professor

Post by WiseWolf » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:59 pm

It was a good session. I am still surprised on how we stopped in front of the cript to review and discuss all the small pieces of paper we had before entering. I never understood why Mr. Kerner was betrayed...he was the only one with a bit of sense on that session, making peace with a bunch of human eaters gouls? No way!, he said LOL