7e Cheat Sheet reviewers needed

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
Gladius
Sponsor
Sponsor
7e Cheat Sheet reviewers needed

Post by Gladius » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:21 pm

I recently ran a game using 7e with my group. Since they have all played 6e for years (and we also playtested an early version of 7e), I wanted to create a cheat sheet they (and I) could refer to during gameplay to avoid any confusion.

I have created a google doc with what I think are the most important changes after poring over the 7e PDFs, watching Paul's great short quick-start videos, and asking him some clarifying questions. I'm wondering if I can get a few reviewers to put eyes on it before I release a general link to it? If you're interested in helping, I will share the google doc with you, and you can put some comments in it (I don't want to put up an editable doc link here for just anyone to change).

Let me know if you're interested via PM, you'll need to send me your email address so I can share the doc with you. When all is said and done maybe we can get Paul or Mike to give it a once-over as well (either of you guys lurking?) and then I'll put out a non-editable link to it or a PDF.

Thanks!

Paul Fricker
Sophmore
Sophmore
Re: 7e Cheat Sheet reviewers needed

Post by Paul Fricker » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:23 am

Yes sure - I'd be happy to take a look.
One of the Good Friends of Jackson Elias (a Call of Cthulhu podcast)