Selling my RPG Collection (150+ items left)

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
Canageek
Senior
Senior
Selling my RPG Collection (150+ items left)

Post by Canageek » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:22 pm

Hey all.

My parents are selling their house and retiring out west, which means I need to remove all my RPG stuff from it. Sadly, I also live out west and can't afford shipping on most of it. Which means I have to sell it. Now, I only have two strictly Lovecraftian works (A Cthulhu Live adventure, and a copy of d20 Delta Green), but I thought some people here might be interested. There is a catch though: I've already been selling for two weeks, and have some some stuff, but not most of it (about 50 items). So while I've dropped my prices by half off what I started at (the lowest I could find on Amazon or eBay, then 25% off that), you've only got one week to buy things then I have to lug them all to charity or friends houses. So don't dawdle if you see something, and remember that all prices are in $CDN so take 25% off what you see listed if you are American. Oh, and buyer pays shipping-- If I could afford to do that, there is no way I would give up all this stuff.

Oh and all prices are open to negotiation, so if you are buying a fair bit of stuff, I'm very often willing to throw a few items in for free, reduce my prices, etc.

Spreadsheet of books and suggested prices.
Moderator of the Suppressed Transmissions board.
Plays GURPS, Call of Cthulhu and a few other things.