GaryConVII

Conventions, gatherings, ceremonies and other in-person meetings.
toddwo
Sophmore
Sophmore
Re: GaryConVII

Post by toddwo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:42 pm

caddy1071 wrote:Hi! Awesome! Looking forward to it, guys! Todd, I'll be with ya on the Blood Red Fez on Friday! :p it'll be quite a haul in the extended game! :) Looking forward to it!
Two of the other players in BRF are from my home game group. One has plenty of CoC experience, the other has never played before. As an added bonus, we've arranged with Mr. Shiny to have the game run in our private villa condo at the resort. We'll have a full kitchen, couches, etc. for player comfort during the 12 hour event.
That’s what you young chaps have got to remember – when you run, run, full speed, with never a thought for anything else; don’t look or listen or dither even for an instant; let terror have his way, for he’s the best friend you’ve got- Harry Flashman

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:52 pm

toddwo wrote:
caddy1071 wrote:Hi! Awesome! Looking forward to it, guys! Todd, I'll be with ya on the Blood Red Fez on Friday! :p it'll be quite a haul in the extended game! :) Looking forward to it!
Two of the other players in BRF are from my home game group. One has plenty of CoC experience, the other has never played before. As an added bonus, we've arranged with Mr. Shiny to have the game run in our private villa condo at the resort. We'll have a full kitchen, couches, etc. for player comfort during the 12 hour event.
That sounds awesome!

toddwo
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by toddwo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:25 pm

That's the only way the Eldritch Emeritus does it: Awesome.
That’s what you young chaps have got to remember – when you run, run, full speed, with never a thought for anything else; don’t look or listen or dither even for an instant; let terror have his way, for he’s the best friend you’ve got- Harry Flashman

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by caddy1071 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:21 am

toddwo wrote:That's the only way the Eldritch Emeritus does it: Awesome.
Ha! GREAT! Yeah, we're in a condo as well - sweet! Totally looking forward to the Blood Red Fez game - and knowing I'll be gaming with the Eldritch Emeritus definitely sets them stars is a pretty favorable position. ;)

We'll be getting there tomorrow morning/afternoon at some point and we're planning on heading by Frank's party. If anybody is getting in early and want to grab a drink or something, lemme know! :)

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound

Shannon Mac
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Shannon Mac » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:17 am

Have fun, people!
My gaming blog with pretty pictures: http://www.storytellersjem.blogspot.com/

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by caddy1071 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:19 am

Gary Con VII Review!

Hi all! It was quite a Con as usual - I was chocked full of Mythos goodness for the week, playing in the Mountain Monster game, getting into The Blood Red Fez game with our fellow MUP compatriot, Toddwo and Mr. Shiny himself, Jeff Carey for 12 hours of atrocity with a SPECTACULAR Lovecraftian ending (with saving the world), I ran my version of Blackwater Creek and rounded it out with "You Too Can Cthulhu" with Mr. Shiny. :p Had an incredible time with a lot of great players, and it was another successful Gary Con. Once again, Gary Con has been my favorite Con, and worthy of everyone's attendance if you can swing it!

I'm sure Toddwo and I could do a Blood Red Fez recap in the Locker Room forum - it really was a great all around play and a final scene worthy of Delta Green's finest in the Victorian age. :mrgreen:

Here's a commemorative picture of our troop after The Blood Red Fez run. Jeff said he will be running it again at Gencon, if anybody has interest.
DSCF0004_2.jpg
The Blood Red Fez Troupe
DSCF0004_2.jpg (218.8KiB)Viewed 14503 times
It was great seeing Todd and Ed, and I hope to see more folks at this extraordinary little Con! :)

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Awesome pic, Cory! I swear, someday, I will make it to Gary Con.

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by caddy1071 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:22 pm

Keeper Jon wrote:Awesome pic, Cory! I swear, someday, I will make it to Gary Con.
Awesome, Jon! We'd love to have ya! :) We'll be quiet happy to game on with ya!

I do plan to make a KantCon trip someday to mix up the geography, and say "hey" to your neck of the woods as well. MUPs unite! :p

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound