Future audio reviews.

Tell us about the new thing you picked up. Be it a game, module, mini, dice, board game, novel, comic, video game, music, or whatever. Share what you love, or loathe with everyone.
Zombieneighbours
Sophmore
Sophmore
Future audio reviews.

Post by Zombieneighbours » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:30 pm

I am thinking of doing some more audio reviews, and am going to try and step them up a notch, taking the time to actually write a script, and record using better equipment.

I however have a quick question about format.

What would people find more interesting.

A general product review of a whole source book, mini campaign or scenario collection, in much the same style as my review in MUP 15

OR

A more specific look at a single scenario, talking more about prose and cons of that piece, with advice on how to put it into use, details of supporting literature, and details of where you can get the scenario? Such reviews would probably clump together, covering a collection or campaign across several episodes.

Is their interest in both?

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
Re: Future audio reviews.

Post by Keeper Dan » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Both would be great. Basically, do what appeals to you at the moment. If you're really into a specific adventure, feel free to cover it by itself. If you want to cover a full book, that's fine too.
If you have links to the relevant items you're reviewing, it would make my show notes a little faster to produce.
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

Zombieneighbours
Sophmore
Sophmore
Re: Future audio reviews.

Post by Zombieneighbours » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 am

Mmmm...okay. Well I will work on a product review for the next show, they are in a lot of way much easier. All that I need be is basically familur with the product, and interested or annoyed enough to talk about it.

I'll also put together a prototype of the more in depth varient, so we can see if it is any good. Having thought about it more, I am not certain that I can achieve what I have in mind for the more in depth reviews in a short slot, but it will be interesting to see.