Investigator Weapons for Call of Cthulhu

Tell us about the new thing you picked up. Be it a game, module, mini, dice, board game, novel, comic, video game, music, or whatever. Share what you love, or loathe with everyone.
fallingtower
Graduate Student
Graduate Student
Investigator Weapons for Call of Cthulhu

Post by fallingtower » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:26 pm

I picked this up at my local hobby shoppe last night at 4am. Yes 4am, they had some big Magic whoopdy doo event going on.

Anyway, I'm thumbing through it right now, it's well written, has some nice rules to add to your game and lot's of guns, guns, guns!!

$25 I think is a bit steep for a book of this size, but for info and having a kind of gun catalog for you 20's and 30's period game, it will get lots of use.

60 Stone Press did a nice job on this book.

I give it an almost fully erect tentacle for a overall rating. :cthulhu1:
If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences.

H. P. Lovecraft

HANS
Freshman
Freshman
Re: Investigator Weapons for Call of Cthulhu

Post by HANS » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:41 am

fallingtower wrote:Anyway, I'm thumbing through it right now, it's well written, has some nice rules to add to your game and lot's of guns, guns, guns!!

$25 I think is a bit steep for a book of this size, but for info and having a kind of gun catalog for you 20's and 30's period game, it will get lots of use.

60 Stone Press did a nice job on this book.

I give it an almost fully erect tentacle for a overall rating. :cthulhu1:
Thanks for the review! Glad you like it.

Cheers

HANS